Aug 19, 2010

This that SHIEEEET...

Any TRUE Hiphophead will get goosebumps after watching this trailer...I don't care if it's not a movie, I just wanna see them interact, shoot the shieet and even find out how it really started...Maaaan WU TANG CLAN is probably one of the heaviest, illest hiphop groups to ever exists...and Give Thanks To the MOST HIGH I've been blessed to atleast see METH, RAEKWON & RZA live in concert...and yes I am sad that I'm missing WU TANG this year at Rock the bells in NYC...they gonna perform the entire 36 Chambers...I also wanna mention the reason why this group is soooo damn ill is...they each got individual personailties, alter ego's and they deal with Kung Fu plus they heavy on the Mathematics....They got the science down!




I thought I'd do something interesting for my fellow astrology fans...

RZA - Cancer
RAEKWON - Capricorn
METHOD MAN - Aries
OL' DIRTY BASTARD - Scorpio
GHOSTFACE KILLAH - Taurus
GZA - Virgo
MASTA KILLA - Leo
U-GOD - Scorpio
CAPPADONNA - Virgo

I can't end this post without posting a classic joint...



I think RZA & GZA will be proud of my chess game...shieeeet I got back on playing chess and I'm a masta killa on that tip....Ya don't wanna test my chess boxin!!! lol

"The game of chess is like a swordfight You must think first before you move..."

HOTEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment