Aug 24, 2010

PAY Attention...

I was listening to 'TEFLON DON' the other day...and I totally disregarded RICK ROSS verse in the song 'FREE MASON' because of all the shit with Jay-z....anyway those that didn't take it in...peep Ross lyrics...I knew this n*gga has intelligence...I mean he shares the same born day as me (Jan 28th), there is no way you going through life born on that day and be a dummy...lol

This is for the soldiers
That see the sun at midnight, ya dig
Let me slow down...


I go in the grave before I be a bich n-gga
Better behave you dealin’ with some rich n-gga
we the lost symbols
Speak in cryptic codes
Ancient wisdom
Valuable like gifts of Gold
I embark on life my path is all math
I understand the codes these hackers can’t crack
I understand the folks expect me to fold
Community control to violate parole
I wont fail but a lot of men will
I'm iconic in the field like Solomon's seal
Uh, it's just in an intro
Allow my flow time to sink into the temple
Free Mason
Free Lancer
Free Agents, we faster
Big contracts, big contractors
Built pyramids, period
We Masters
No caterpillars, it was just a lot of n-ggas
A lot of great thinkers and a lot of great inventors
All white mansion, I'm the child of God
All black diamonds times were hard
New Rolls Royce Guess you made it n-gga
All white neighborhoods, you they favorite n-gga
My top back like J.F.K.
They wanna push my top back like J.F.K.
So, So I J.F.K.
Join forces with the kings and we ate all day
Right now I could rewrite history
I stopped writing so f-ck it
I'll do it mentally...

Speaking of some real lyrics...The GOD Mc KRS ONE dropped this serious track...




AMEN RA!

No comments:

Post a Comment