Aug 19, 2010

My ENDS...

Aiiighhht! So my hood (Scarborough) hasn't dropped nothing in a long ass minute...And although I'm not really a fan of P.Reign aka flossin' & choppin' like eery girl in the place lmao! I can get with this...it's positive and I like the concept even though peeps hate and say it's taken from Belly...well whatever man do the damn thaaang P.......but it's funny how us rappers and I will include myself cuz I do that shit to...We talk like we from the states when we rappin?!? I don't know I guess it has more swag to spit & talk like that...well atleast that's why I've done it in the past...but all I know is as much as u can put on that states swag...the Toronto shieeet still spill thru your talks.........lol...anyway check my man P.Reign out...SCARBOROUGH STAND UP!!!

p.s. Scarborough has been for the most part on the low these past years...with music and with carrying heat...The feds done locked up nuff of the galloway boys...so shits pretty peaceful roun hurrrr! lol



Bless Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment