Aug 11, 2010

The LITTLE Things...

I don't go out that much...I mean for the most part when I go out I do things with my daughter or my sisterines and for the most part we stay low key...so going to concerts is probably the most out there thing that I do...and for the longest time I used to think that it was because I'm getting older...which is true to an extent but I've come to realize it is because I see through all the bullsh*t that is going on...we really living in Sodom & Gamorrah...and it is right dab, smack, in front of our face...So when I go downtown (where the exceptence of homosexuality, carnal ways) are at a high I see it and want to stay away from it...This song describes it...



On the flipside...I have come to an overstanding and enlightenment that through all the darkness...through all of it...which is the will of The MOST HIGH...I understand that all of this is supposed to happen...it is supposed to be......and for us...the TRUTH SEEKERS...THE CHOSEN FEW...The One's who are given the task of leading others out of the darkness...It is MOST important for us to search, find and SEE the Beauty with in this world....because Lord knows it is really hard to find it in this day and age...with all this technology, materialism and carnal indulgance...Most of us are dealing with karmic entanglements...searching in all the wrong places...being led astray.........So let's keep within the balance and see BEAUTY as well.......



LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment