Aug 16, 2010

LAB Creations...

Yo man I don't know what it is about these VIRGO & LIBRA men these days that got me feenin' for they music/art....but I swear everytime I look up an artist I like...they end up being these 2 signs....but anyway you already know I've been a R. LES fan for a looooooong minute now...still got his last album on my workout music rotation...........I thought I'd drop ya'll some of his latest studio sessions...I love how he's nerdy but has a cool swag as well....and his clothes...I heart his gear...so fresh, clean and simple...how I like a man to dress more or less..........









I wonder if his entrances are strictly for filming or if he roles like that to the studio for the most part!?!?! Ya never know now a days when everybody not just celebrities be flossin.....smh!

Bless Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment