Aug 9, 2010

GOOD/BAD news...

Yoooooo man so let's start off with the bad....ERYKAH BADU concert this wed is cancelled...:( yeah it sucks...but ah well I ain't that down cuz I already saw her in concert 2 years ago and I'm going to see NNEKA this tuesday!!!

Now onto the GOOD NEWS......My Homie in my head WIZ KHALIFA is coming to Toronto SEP 26th @ the opera house! I'M GOING!!! And it's on a Sunday so I'm a hold a pre SMOKE FEST at my crib for all the homies that be going!!!I heart this nigga so baaaaaaaaad! Hollaaaaaa @ me WIZ...I guarantee Me & You will be best ma f--kin friends dawg! :)

Here's one of my fav tracks off KUSH&ORANGEJUICE...who am I kidding all the got damn songs are my fav tracks.....holaaaaaaaaay! I haven't felt this hyped off a rapper since CORMEGA........Mega Montana you gettin replace by WIZ my nigga.....lol but i'm not feelin the strip club stuff Mr.Khalifa...ya gotta cut that out..lol



and I'm a leave ya'll with NNEKA...a beautiful soul...I can't wait to take in her energy, her words, her vibrations...her music! TUESDAY:)



Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment