Aug 16, 2010

REAL Talk...

CHAPELLE is the TRUTH...He is my favourite comedian and this nigga has his 3rd eye open for real.....I don't know if ya'll seen his interview on "Inside the actors studio" since he went to Africa...But he explained exactly what I thought his reason would be...All that crazy stuff is what babylon like to label you when you against them......F--K That!!!....and all this homo stuff going on right now is craaaaazy...Every got damn show on tv has a gay person on it.....some of the most famous celebs are Gay....like wtf is goin on...I'm not that old...I mean the 90's didn't have all this shit out there.....I never thought I'd personally know gay ppl...and worse is that there are gay black ppl all over the place in Toronto...esp. Lesbians....They every where...dancing on other girls at the clubs, coming to caribana and even AFROFEST??? they every where...Our food is polluted, our minds are polluted and our souls are lost......So I guess I shouldn't be surprised that ppl are turning into homosexuals.....I mean even our DNA is f--ked up....All I know is my circle is small and ain't no way am I accepting anyone on that sh*t...ya'll can do your thang...just not in my space....Not promoting anything gay...and that includes mans who wear that gay ass clothing as well........This world is straight backwards right now......Those who SEE SELF...will SEE THE TRUTH...........ASHE!!!!!



Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment