Jul 12, 2010

PROVES Us RIGHT...



I find this song to be pretty damn hilarious...Let's start with Rick Ross...this dude is born on my Earth Day (Jan 28th) So I KNOW he's a Wise ma f--ka...but I believe he plays the oblivious card...which is whatever...cuz he only cares about the figures........On to the main reason for this song...Jay-z...I guess if you make a song about it and say it's fairy tales it's not real...They really think we're stupid...what's sad is most of us would be stupid enough to believe it due to the sleeping state of mind...And don't think just cuz you know about illuminati and shit like that your any better than ppl that don't...because I know many ppl who talk about don't walk the walk....it's the action of what you know is what's most important.....but anyway nice try Jay-z...unfortunately most will believe this.......oh and btw if you think talking about religion and how u pray and have a rosary makes you any less of a free mason...Hahahahahahaha! LMAO you got to be kidding me...that just proves it even more son..................

My PEOPLE let's RISE...Forget all the despise that we see with our Minds Eye...Recognize your TRUE Beauty...and FREEDOM will ARRIVE!!!

HOTEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment