Jul 13, 2010

MYSTICAL encounters...



I posted this song a few months ago and here's the video for it...but before ya'll watch this I just wanted to talk about this whole issue of men...Now I'm only going off of my experience and my surroundings...and I do agree that a female must carry herself with self respect and self love in order to attract real love...but I also believe it goes both ways...As much as it may seem feminine to behave like this...and men usually get props for bad behaviour....there needs to be a songs addressing the lack of appreciation for females and the lack of self love when it comes to men......

In the present time I only know 3 couples that are good examples of working relationships...aka LOVE...One being my parents who ran off and eloped after only knowing each other for a few months.....They've had there ups and downs like any relationship...but through out the years they've figured out there role in the relationship and utilized patience and understanding....they also do many things together (dancing, cottage, dinner etc.) and mind you they've been married for about 30 yrs now...the other two example in my life are dear friends of mine...Both the men and the women I personally am friends with and they are young couples...you know 20's & 30's....and I swear I have learned so much from just observing how they interact with each other...and I send nuff positive vibrations through there way.........

One thing I noticed is that each person in the 3 couples I mentioned have one thing in common which is they all possess abundunce of virtuous qualities....These ppl if aware and intuned with nature & the Most High you will be able to see it from even the first time meeting them....and that is where the balance comes in......

I can go on and on...but in simple terms...I've realized that one must be disciplined, balanced and possess love within themself in order for anything outward themselves to work.......

Peep this track "Faster" by Slum Village...smh at the twist at the end...


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment