Jul 19, 2010

Growing TOGETHER...

You know I'm gettin' older and wiser when I am actually considering the whole getting married stuff......I mean I've been a anti-marriage chick for a like as long as I can remember....but when I say anti-marriage I mean that whole government paper certificate bullsh*t....But as I've grown older I've been really down for the whole ceremony spiritual union type stuff...Mind you my wedding will not be the typical wedding...I want  to be married by a Master Teacher in Egypt....with African drums playing and the Master Teacher and hopefully My King and Myself saying our vows in Metu Neter.........and I don't want nothing fancy...just simple and traditional...displaying our beliefs and love....celebrating with our family and true friends........aaaaaaaah maybe one day who knows!?!?!




Awwww RZA and his Wife are so cute....She's pretty...and I guess it was time for him to settle down since he getting older...........but where was Ghost, Meth, Raek, Gza, Masta, Cappa & God???? lol I was looking forward to seeing them......shieeeeeeeeeeeet!

Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment