Jul 28, 2010

4 ELEMENTS...



So I went to see "The Last Airbender" last night...(because INCEPTION was sold out) and I'm so glad I did...mainly because the visuals are way better in the theater.....But maaaan I knew about the AVATAR comics and the cartoon they had on the Airbender but I didn't know it went this deep.....OMG! I LOVED the Movie..........And even more I loved the fact that the Avatar was raised by Airbenders due to the fact that my Sun sign is Air....and I also learned that AIR is the first element and strongest...then comes Water, Earth and Fire.....but what sucked was that Fire who tried to rule everyone killed all the Air Benders (who were Monks by the way) because the AVATAR was going to be born into the Airbenders...........Maaaan am I proud to be in the element of AIR...I always knew we were some kind of special...I mean all the elements are.......But AIR booooooooooy we are so damn ill.......esp because we are the rulers of the mind....and ya'll already dun know that is important.......anyway sorry for giving away some of the ish...but it's not the story per say it's more the elements i'm talking about........they also had Moon & Water Spirits which was mad dope........I'm definitely buying the DVD to this movie when it comes out!



p.s. I am sooooooooo buying the entire collection of the comic books too!

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment