Jun 8, 2010

Time To SHINE...

So yeah it's my time to shine...well the things I'm actually hype about in this brainwashed, media...Sexnthecity2, Nba Finals...and this Sunday...The World Cup Soccer kick off and True Blood season 3......oh man this is probably my favourite Sunday of the year....So in celebration of world cup I put up Shakira (not really a fan of her music but hey she's a fellow Aquarian) My daughter is crazy about this song (of course it's Afrikan! Why wouldn't she be!?!)

I also want to add that I will be rootin' for my team BRAZIL...Brazil has been probably the longest team I've been a fan of since I was 8 years old......I thought this picture was random but oh well I like it!





And for my fellow TRUE BLOOD fans (the best show on tv!) OMG they have werewolves this season...and from the looks of it a whole lotta new characters!



Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment