Jun 9, 2010

Puff On GREEN...



I'm hoping for a repeat from 2 years ago...Boston needs to have Consistency and Good Defence in order to stop the Lakers...as much as I despise the Lakers (esp there fans) I must admit Lakers are a good team...but Boston I hope ya'll at least give em a run for they money at the least...

Lakers up 2-1
Next 2 games in Boston...Please utilize home court advantage Bos!

I also want to state that I don't find that it is a coincidence that all the people I know that are Laker fans are ppl who I have found annoying even before finding out that they are Laker fans...mmmmhhh no coincidence!
All I'm saying is that these Lakers fans believe hype and Bos fans root for underdogs..........

This is for the dumbass,think they know basketball,dickriding, no heart, follow fashion Laker fans....



LMAO!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment