Jun 2, 2010

FIST Up...



I was half n half on this...we all know he's been co-opted...and is part of the click...but with that we have to remember he knows the truth just as most other black artists who choose that route...they know what they doing...and from what I heard in this song he's like...


"The system broken, the schools closed, the prisons open
We ain't got nothin' to lose, ma'fucka, we rollin'..."

Like he's sayin i know they fucked up our shit...so i'm just gonna join em so i can live nice at least...lol but u know i'm not down with that...I took his lyrics and applied it to myself....like "Fuck that the world is ours!"
sometimes i think Yeezy is aware enough to put shit for both sides...lol I wouldn't b surprised if he's doing that consciously cuz after all he is a gemeni...and he did speak out on truths before......

either way the beat is effin dope!lol


PEACE TO THE GODS & THE EARTH...

Balance!

No comments:

Post a Comment