Jun 29, 2010

Back Again & AGAIN...

Yo man it's summer time...I'm been on some mediating tips where I just gotta keep my balance...and technology can be a bitch if entered into the mix because it is consuming...So i've been retracting from all that...deactivated all the "social networks" aka all up in my biz...lol but not just that...I've been cutting down internet/computer time period...I'm barely on here...nor am I on my bbm as much anymore...Everything must be in moderation...and most of us aren't when it comes to technology...it's mighty hard when it's everywhere...but I do what is in my control...and that is Self....Control!

But on the flipside, I LOVE BLOGGING!!! It feels like a release...not as good as a release therapy such as painting or writing rhymes but it is a release...So I will be trying my best to keep updating...I mean when I do hit the net it's to peep some new music or listen to some music.....so I'll hit ya'll up with what I know best...MUSIC!

Speaking of here some tunes...



Such a 9th beat right here and I love it! And RHAPSODY sounds dope...she remind me of the #90sREALFEMALERAP!1! I like the topic too...most females can relate......

Next Up SIR LUCIOUS himself...I'm sorry but BIG BOI is KILLIN' IT!!! This is what I wanna hear in the clubs yoooooooooooooo!(although I don't agree with some of the sexual content, talkin about oral sex and shit #NOTwithThat!) And T.I.'s best kinda flow is what he's bring in my opinion...He flow sounds way better on a slow swag beat like this....peep it ya'll....




Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment