May 17, 2010

The REAL...

Here are some of the first episodes from season 3 of the BOONDOCKS...thanks to Worldstarhiphop.....I still can't believe this gonna be the last season...:(

EPISODE 1
(I mos' def relate to this episode...I remember peeps be tryna fight me & shieet when I spoke my mind on Obama....What yo' saviour doing for you now nigga?!?! lmao!)



EPISODE 2
(This shit is sad but true...nuff washed up rappers be stoopin back to hustlin' because they "music" can't compete with they life style...Money,Cash,Ho's ain't worth selling your soul!!! 'bout Flava Flav money SMH!)



EPISODE 4



My Daughter is going to be the next HUEY FREEMAN...I swear I was like him when I was younger and grew into a Warrior and you know what they say the apple don't fall too far from the tree....

FUTURE FREEDOM FIGHTERS RISE UP!!!

HOTEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment