May 22, 2010

HIGH Standards...



I thought this was a interesting, refreshing song...Lyfe Jennings giving some tips on how to get and keep a man...but on the real that's the Truth...I've always been a relationship girl...and to tell you the truth the main reason men seem to want to wifey me is because I'm not easy and I keep things interesting.........in other words I ain't the average...

Here's some of the tips he give in the songs...which to me is just common sense but I overstand not everyone deals with things in a love thy self manner....


25% of all men are unstable
25% of all men can’t be faithful
30% of them don’t mean what they say
and 10% of them maybe 20 are gay
That leaves you a 10% chance of ever finding your man


Rule #1Don’t be a booty call! If he don’t respect you girl he gonna forget you girl
Rule #2 If he’s in a relationship and he will cheat on her, then he will cheat on you
Rule #3 Tell him that you are celibate and if he want some of your goodies, he’s gonna have to work for it
Rule #4 Be the person you want to find. Don’t be a nickel out here looking for a dime


Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment