May 28, 2010

CLOUDING Your Subconscious...

Ok so I thought I'd share with ya'll what is really URKING me right about now......We all know that the media is and has been one of the major outlets for conditioning our minds to think and act a certain way....but shieeeeeeeeeeet this whole acceptance of homosexuality is going over board......I mean Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Christina Aguilera and Rihanna are promoting Lesbianism hard........These female have a major influence on young girls and I swear they promoting this shit like it's a cure to cancer........WTF!!!! Why is it that I go to something like Afro Fest or Caribana and there are pure lesbians and gays holding hands and kissing and shit?????? I'm sorry...nah actually i'm not sorry........I DO NOT BELIEVE OR PROMOTE HOMOSEXUALITY....and if you are that and you hate me for saying it...FUCK OFF cuz really you don't matter................seriously I AM A BELIEVER OF NATURAL LIVITY...and this type of shit ain't it....it's effin Hell on Earth Son.........this is the shieeeeet thats been written.........and if you are partaking in this stupidness....all I can say is GOOD LUCK............

I am officially boycotting these dumb ass artists........


Here is an PERFECT EXAMPLE of a female/GODDESS for young girls and boys to look up to....




HOTEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment