Apr 18, 2010

SACRED space...

Guess what ya'll...I bought my first crystal yesterday...I didn't have much money but I was able to cop a good size one for $21 at this natural food store...The power of thoughts and words are incredible cuz I just finished telling my sisterine on friday night that we need to find a place to cop some crystals for our homes...and the next day it manifested! But since we on the topic of homes...I've said this before and I'll say it again, it is important to have a sacred spot or room in your home...Where you can meditate and have the ability to sit in that place and feel calm and have a peace of mind. I also believe in having a altar, I know most of ya'll associate alters in churches, but why is it that we must limit it to another building where we only go to once a week, why can't we have it in our home?!??



Ofcourse we can have it in our home...and this is my next step...I MUST have a alter in my home...soon time I will post my own but above is a pic of how my alter will look like....since my spiritual belief and system is Kemetic.....

Cleanse your Home...Heal Your Heart...and have Peace!

HOTEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment