Apr 3, 2010

Reader LOVE...

This is for ALL My READERS...I know I haven't been blogging as much but I thought I'd make it up to ya'll by giving ya'll some new music that is on heavy rotation on my playlist....



MIGUEL has a little Raphael Saadique flava going on...I heart this track!




ALOE BLACC is My NEW/OLD Fav Soul Singer...I love his voice and I actually thought this maybe an old track when I first heard it on "How To Make It America".....He GOT SOUL!!! p.s. He released his first album in '06 & is due out with his second album soon:)




I can't leave with out droppin' a gem from My love...Hiphop! It's alive on the internet....seek & you shall find...I love the beat & the concept!

p.s. Yes they all male artist cuz I'm missin the male energy!!!

Bless Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment