Apr 23, 2010

RAW Burn...

Ok so I originally wanted to do this post on 4:20 at 4:20pm lol but no such luck I was out all day.....But I want to put this out their because Lord knows I've been using Rizzla papers for the longest time...thinking ok I'm avoiding the pig fat glue of the Zig Zags so I'm good.....But Nah...I completely disregarded the bleach they use for the papers in Rizzla...So now I have switched to the RAW brand which is unbleached chlorine free and actually burns slower and the papers are way more durable...Over here in Toronto you probably have to go to a weed shop cuz I doubt they'd be selling Raw at a convenience store like they do rizzla and zigzags...but if You LOVE THY SELF...do the best for thy self...go RAW! lol




Hope ya'll had a Bake & Meditation session like I did on 4:20...but you know it's 4:20 everyday for that Higher Meditation......

Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment