Apr 23, 2010

Moment of TRUTH...



I know I'm late on this post...honestly this week was almost like I blinked my eyes and it went from Mon to Friday. That's how much I've been on the go...Anyway, Tuesday was 4:20...which is a high spiritual & meditative day due to the masses of people lighting up the herbs...but it was also a pretty sad day because one of the Legends in the game of Hiphop passed away...GURU. Maaan Gangstarr has been a major influence and blessing in Hiphop...We all know Premo is one of the greatest producers but GURU just had this complimentary flow to his beats...yeah it sounded mono tone at times...but shieeet dude came with that Knowledge & Wisdom...He was actually apart of the Nation of GODS & EARTH which is a way of life that I highly follow......GURU YOU WILL BE HIGHLY MISSED...:(

Here are some tracks that display what GURU is all about...



GANGSTARR - CONSPIRACY



GANGSTARR - REVOLUTIONIST



GANGSTARR - DEADLY HABITS



GANGSTARR - PEACE OF MIND



GANGSTARR - ROYALTY (One of My FAV Gangstarr tracks!)

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment