Apr 19, 2010

ART Attack...

I don't know if I've ever mentioned my hidden talent, which is also one of my creative outlets...which is Painting before...It was one of my favourite creative outlets growing up during my adolescent years...I remember having doodle books, drawing grafitti in school binders, spray painting where ever I can and actually getting my one and only 100% in a subject.. ART in highschool...I don't consider myself that great...but I know it runs in my blood because My sister and brother are both amazing artists! But yeah I haven't painted in years and once I get some money to put towards supplies and canvas' I will get my stroke on...lol

I wanted to show ya'll this video of this artist named TATYANA FAZLALIDEDAH...She is SUPER DUPER DOPE With the Still Life and Portraits...So Check her out...



Blessings:)

No comments:

Post a Comment