Mar 10, 2010

Straight In the BOX...

I was going to originally call this post "Straight Out the box"...because the topic is 2009's new female rapper NICKI MINAJ...I mean I think of her as what they market her as...a BARBIE..so I thought of barbies being in the box...just like how her and number one bird brain, Mariah Carey portrayed themselves as in Mariah's video......Anyway, I'm guessing since Li'l Kim ain't really doing nothing as far as music and has messed herself up enough that even the youth think she's too crazy to believe the hype...they conjured up another plastic promoting, big boob, big booty type chick NICKI MINAJ....and this time made the chic sound like a robot or cyborg...interesting...but of course you can't fool the ones that are awake...but they definitely are fooling the youth...I hear nuff young females biggin' up Minaj calling her the best female rapper...are you serious??? Well she maybe the only female rapper right now other than Trina who I don't even think I count......but still, these kids are straight looking up to this woman and soon enough we will be having alotta real life black Barbies if we don't already have them already....SOLUTION...what is it???? MOTHERS...Teach your children to love themselves! Sounds simple but is a life time of work....If you are able to LOVE you are able to teach LOVE!!!





Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment