Mar 18, 2010

LIGHT It Up...

YES! This is a new track off "RETURN OF THE ANKH"...It's called "Strawberry Inscence"...it has a real chanting melody to it (MADLIB on the beat) and of course she got Brother AMEN KUM RA on it as well, it wouldn't make sense if he wasn't on this album because the direction Erykah's taking is towards our Divine Ancestors of Kemet..He is using an Ancient Kemetic language called METU NETER..I could listen to this during my meditations fa sho!...I am not sure of the exact translation on this track but I do know the translation for what he said in her previous album on the track "TWINKLE"....



"We, the Brightest Light, born from the deepest Black, Children of the Divine Mother Father, True Right and Exact, Open the Way Shining Ones, open the way, Listen to these Divine words I say. I am the Infinite Blackness, the Infinite Brightness, the All Awareness, Forever establishing the field of Truth and Reeds, through Unifying the two Worlds."



Beautiful Words...True Vibrations...
I will be at HMV on March 30th pickin her album up along with RaekMethGhost.."Wu Massacre"......


HOTEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment