Feb 7, 2010

ALL NIGHT Long...

I usually don't do this not only on my blog...but anywhere on the internet because I am a very private person...but I thought I'd share my life with my readers a little more this year...

So here are some pics of my B'day Celebration at MANSION nite club...Over all it was a very good night...The music was ON POINT...We had our booth which was real spacious, got our bottles...everybody there men/women who rolled with us looked SO on point...Everybodies outfit was dope! Some of us (not me) were smashed more than others...falling on the floor, droppin drinks and shieeet...But I had mad fun and I liked that I controlled my drinking where I was feeling nice and not nauseous cuz my '09 birthday ended with me throwing up in the club washroom.............lmao!



This is us in the Limo...the dude next to me was MAD JOKES...he's one of those ppl who will crack you up for days...Bless Up!


ME (on the left) My BEAUTIFUL Cuzzo TIARA (Right)
I know I look like a effin' Genie..but I had on a Black jump suit which had the Harem pants style legs...I love that jumpsuit (Forever 21 on sale $9.99) My Cousins sequince dress (H&M an x'mas gift)


Of course I'm pouring my drink instead of paying attention to the camera..lol


They call me "one eyed willie" LMFAO! This is how you know I'm smashed...when I started making that face! lol


We didn't need a booth cuz this is how it was pretty much all night...BIG TUNES...Pure MOVES! lol (My other cuzzo in the red BEDO dress)


(Left TIARA, Middle NATALIE Right BRI)Beautiful Ladies!


We had our own NAS & KELIS lol Bri & Jay (My Fav Outfit...My homegirl has Style for days!)


And of course a party wouldn't be a party without drama...We went to a club that didn't have an urban crowd to avoid the haters...I LOVE BLACK PPL don't get me wrong...but the few black girls that were there happen to be in the next booth...and ofcourse starts shit with my cousin...I handle it very differently than I would have in the past (YES MALAIKA is Growing up!) I went over to the girls and showed them that we are here to have fun & we are on positive movements and shook the girls hand that was starting shit with my cousin...It pretty much changed the vibe from negative to positive...that's the only way to go kids!)


I LITERALLY Danced ALL NIGHT LONG...Give thanks for GOOD People & GOOD Times:)

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment