Jan 23, 2010

'TILL the SUN Comes UP!



So My Earth Strong is next week (Jan 28th) and I'm going to a party/club on the day of my birthday...and the next day, and pretty much celebrating all weekend...It's going to be mad fun & I'm going to be around all my Sisterines & Bretherins that I absolutely LOVE,LOVE,LOVE...but here's the But...I feel sort of guilty to be partying while there's all this pain & suffering going on in Haiti...I mean I realize there's always suffering going on all over the world...but this past week someone very close to me...that I truly love made a really bad choice & is suffering the consequences for it...I am there for this person...but again I feel guilty going on with my life and having fun.......????

Life has to go on right?
I have organized a charity for the victims of Haiti with a few of my friends...and we're doing really good....the support & donations have been overwhelmingly great!

aaaaaaahhhhh Malaika you really think too much into things...for real for real....stop over analyzing and live your life (me looking in the mirror & telling myself that!)

Well for whatever it's worth....I hope I hear this track in atleast on of the parties I'm going to...



LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment