Jan 15, 2010

ROSE that GREW from the CONCRETE...

I'm sitting here shedding tears while watching CNN...I truly hate that my main source of information has resorted to coming form CNN...a biased, unreliable source...but at this point I just want to get any information about Haiti...to see if these ppl are getting proper care...........

But ofcourse time and time again...I keep seeing news reports (alot reminiscent of Hurricane Katrina) where these reporters talk mostly about the bad sh*t people are doing...not taking a second to think HELLO MAYBE PEOPLE ARE LOOTING OR CUTTING AHEAD IN LINE, STEALING, ACTING AGGRESIVELY BECAUSE THEY ARE DESPERATE?????????
They act like the people of Haiti are supposed to just be civil and act like shit is just fine..............I'm not saying what some of the ppl maybe doing are right....but I think judgements are not needed in a case where everything...including food,water,clothing,shelter...the basics are taken away from you...................

IT IS SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST....give the damn people are break..........haven't this country suffered enough......fucking reporters gotta go put them down even more........it really sickens me.....I know the powers at hand KNOW the POWER that BLACK MELINATED PEOPLE HAVE...and Don't want to see the GODS PREVAIL...but fuck...give it a break............WE ARE HUMANS...let's UNITE for Once!

I'm sorry I'm cussing and rambling on.....my essence, my core, is being a humanitarian...it's the profession I chose...being a child/youth worker...it's what I've wanted to do since I was a little girl......so this kinda shit really gets me going......

I have never related to a country more than HAITI...because just like the country I've been misunderstood all my life...people take alot of my traits in the wrong way...instead of looking at the core, or understand where i'm coming from....this is how Haiti is precieved right now...idiots want to say this is there karma, they do voodoo and worship the devil etc. etc......I think it's bullshit...this is a country that is one of the poorest countries in the world.....and what do you think happens when ppl are living in desparate situations? they behave desperate...it is human nature............so don't blame the people...blame the situation...and if you have to blame people BLAME THE FUCKING U.S. GOVERNMENT THAT STILL DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT BLACK PPL......EVEN WITH A BLACK PRESIDENT...............

I HOPE THE NON BELIEVERS OF ILLUMINATI AND THINKS THIS SHIT IS ALL JUST CONSPIRICY THEORIES WAKE THE FUCK UP NOW......CUZ WE IN A MOTHERFUCKING WAR.....

I apologize for the profanity.....I'm emotional right now...I can't stand injustice............

I swear fuck a vacation this yr...I'm a save money to give towards rebuilding Haiti.......

This is a video by ARCADE FIRE...Filmed in HAITI...Tell me this not a BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY...WITH BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.............





PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment