Jan 23, 2010

ON a Lighter NOTE...

I know i've been on the doom & gloom with the whole "Haiti" thing.....so I thought I'd bring ya'll some positive posts.....ofcourse having to do with my First Love...MUSIC...

Ok so I'm real late on this...cuz this video/single has been out for a long minute....but oh well it's from my city TORONTO.....so it don't hurt to post it....Plus my dude "SHOW BOAT" aka SHOW STEPHENS is featured in this video.......mind you he is some seeeeeexy chocolate goodness for ya eyez ladies! p.s. I had a big crush on him in highschool lol......but yeah anyway I think Show made the track Hot....He has that smooth ass voice....like Holiday or Neo....with a bit more depth to it.......I love this man's voice yo and a matter of fact I was supposed to collab with him in my rhyming days...got me regreting not pursuing that.....but LUU BREEZE is doing his thang...and it's real nice to hear a "Hiphop Love" track coming outta the screw face capital...the last part of this joint "Gimme that love just gimme that love..." shieeet dope!!! TORONTO!!! I LOVE MY CITY!

SHOW STEPHENS MYSPACE PAGE...www.myspace.com/showstephensgrmg




Peace & Blessings!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment