Jan 26, 2010

AVATAR...

Due to the tragedy in Haiti...I pretty much forgot to write about Avatar...I watched it about two weeks ago...and really it was a GREAT movie..it lived up to the hype..and all I can say is..if your awake, sleeping or in a coma...the message is write in front of your face! You can't miss it! There are different things you can take from it...mainly the fact that as time goes by we are destroying GODS gifts to us aka Nature more and more...and pretty soon everything is going to be industrial, concrete and machines....it's pretty depressing when you think about that....Also there is the metaphoric factor which is the invasion of the Europeans to pretty much every country that has melanated ppl....the greatest message is the ONENESS of ALL HUMAN BEINGS...how we are truly distant relatives...the TREE of LIFE in the movie displays the connections...of everything living including animals and plant life.....I can literally write a book about the things I got from the movie avatar...so I will spare ya'll with my ranting...I found this one piece online and I thought it was pretty interesting...



LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment