Jan 11, 2010

ANTICIPATING...

I touched on a few things that I believe makes 2010 a great year...Ya'll already know I Live, Breathe...Sh*t Music...And from the looks of it, 2010 seems to be a year for some real authentic, talented artist to drop there albums...


SADE - "SOLDIER OF LOVE" (Feb 8th, 2010)
Can you believe she is 50 years old? Still amazingly beautiful! You give me hope SADE!



DAMIAN MARLEY & NAS - "DISTANT RELATIVES" (March 16th, 2010)
Ok the MOST ANTICIPATED ALBUM espacially since it was supposed to drop June 2009...COME ON BROTHERS WE NEED YA'LL in these Crucial times!


CORRINE BAILEY RAE - "THE SEA" (Jan 26th, 2010)
I've been anticipating this album HARD! I love this female...she is the essence of beauty...I am inspired everytime I hear her creations!


ERYKAH BADU - NEW AMERYKAH pt.2: RETURN OF THE ANKH
Word on the street is Erykah has enough songs for two albums...which I heard after Pt.2 is called "Low Down Loretta Brown" I'm guessing one of her alter ego's!


GOAPELE - "MILK & HONEY"
Maaan Goapele hasn't released a album for a looooong minute so I'm happy that it's finally coming!


AMY WINEHOUSE
She has a new label named "LIONESS" dope name...hopefully she can get it together to drop a album for 2010 like she says she is!


JIMI HENDRIX - "VALLEYS OF NEPTUNE"
You can never go wrong with HENDRIX...He is a LEGEND and the reason why most people exist in music!


JILL SCOTT
I don't know the name of the album nor the release date but I LOVE hearing the music that is created from a REAL woman after the birth of their first child and also a break up of a relationship which Miss Scott went through...


Here are some other albums that should be interesting...

TUPAC - "SHAKURSPEARE"
WU TANG CLAN - "THE WU MASSACRE"
FOXY BROWN - "BLACK ROSES"
CHRISTINA AGUILERA - "BIONIC"
BUSTA RHYMES - "THE CHEMO"
MGMT - "CONGRATULATIONS"
DR.DRE - "DETOX"
DRU HILL - "InDRUpendence Day"
THE ROOTS - "HOW I GOT OVER"
SAIGON - "THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD"
JOE BUDDEN - "THE GREAT ESCAPE"
FEFE DOBSON - "JOY"
THREE 6 MAFIA - "LAWS OF POWER"
RAHEEM DAVAUGHN - "THE LOVE & WAR MASTERPIECE"
TWEET - "LOVE TWEET"
LUPE FIASCO - "LASERS"
KARDINAL OFFISHALL - "MR.INTERNATIONAL"
GORILLAZ - "PLASTIC BEACH"
MONICA - "STILL STANDING"
DRAKE - "THANK ME LATER"
DMX - "WALK WITH ME"

Hopefully these albums will actually release...ya'll already know which ones I'm anticipating...


Bless!

1 comment:

  1. YES 4 foxy brown - black roses (foxboogie.com baby!!)

    monica, drake, lupe..

    u have great taste in music :)

    ReplyDelete