Dec 22, 2009

LYVE n' DIRECT...

A while ago I told ya'll about my Bestest Homie LYVE and his producing/beat making skills...Most of ya'll probably thought I'm being biased cuz he's literally one of my bestfriends...but if you actually take the time to see this man's work...you will realize the talks I'm bringing about LYVE is definitely Backed Up!!!

I'm not gonna say no more...Here is a exclusive interview that real frequency did with LYVE...you will see why I Love Him So Much...one of the MOST Down To Earth, Mad Funny, Talented People I Know...I Thank The MOST HIGH for blessing me with Mark aka LYVE in My Life...For real, For real.......



In The Lab w/ Lyve (Interview) from Real Frequency on Vimeo.




In the Lab...


In The Lab w/ Lyve (Beat Session) from Real Frequency on Vimeo.




ONE LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment