Nov 6, 2009

HAWAIIAN Sophie



Aight JAZ-O you said it...and I agree with you stiiiilll...I mean I loved BP3 and I even went to Jay-z's concert last weekend...and my reasoning is that I am able to separate the man from the music....you will NOT see me putting up no type of roc sign or chanting "Hova"....but like my dude said in the video...Jay'z is like the janitor of a high profile corporate building....he think he's getting higher but all they doing is stealing his knowledge and giving him wealth in exchange....but one thing I didn't even think about was all those ppl Jigga has left in the dust or did wrong to....damn that list of ppl Jaz-o yelled out was alotta ppl maaang....I just hope Jay remember that this is just a physical world and there is a even bigger picture which is the spiritual world...ya reap what you sow!




Can't we all just get along...LMFAO!


HOTEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment