Oct 24, 2009

BEEN Thinking...

For the longest time I've had a passion for fashion and style...I actually wanted to do wardrobe styling on the side with my first priority being a Child/Youth Worker...but when I had my daughter...having two careers wasn't going to happen...well atleast for now....so anyway...I wanted to focus this blog on more of a "consciousness" and guide to nourish the mind,body and soul....But I have so many ideas and see so many dope pieces of clothing, accessories when I'm out and about...that I am now considering launching a second blog dedicated to my love for fashion...............

Not sure what the blog is going to be called yet....but I want to start it off with atleast 5 different things....The blog will consist of things like 'Purse of the month'...I'll be taking pics on my BB of stuff in the stores...got it for cheap...things I see browsing the net that I like etc...so i'm going to start working on it.....and give ya'll the link on this blog....


p.s. I'll also be touching on Interior Decorating...furniture, bedding etc.

Here are some people who inspire me...


Ms.Badu has a strength in her style that I only hope to achieve!


Nina Simone was one of my first influences!


Ofcourse every female is inspired by Rihanna...I prefer her all black everything!


Almost anything by Coco Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent and Valentino

I have many more but this is a sneak peek into what kind of style to expect...


BLESSINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment