Aug 20, 2009

MY ESSENTIALS...

It's still summer time but the stores are putting out there fall stuff....and since I haven't done a style post in a long minute here it goes.....btw these are things that I LOVE...nothing to do with trends or fashion....just my must cop list...........


My choices may lack colour...but it's due to my taste changing...I can't be rocking neons and bright colours all the time...I'm 26 now...and really I didn't put too much thought it to it...I just realized the things I like now a days are more of the soft...earth tones..creames etc.

(these are all from urban outfitters...didn't want to go all over the web!)



This sweater is just dope!


I LOVE, LOVE Boyfriend Blazers...already have a black one but I gotta get a coloured one and a navy blue! Can wear them to work and a club!


So Amber Rose has eeerbody on the vest...well I want this pink one!


you can never have enough leather jackets, espacially now a days when you got all kinds of options! p.s. ladies invest in ur leather...don't cop it at urban behaviour or h&m...cough up the dough!


Whatchya'll know about Oxfords...I NEED a pair of them in my life ASAP!


I used to rock these in elementry school...just got my black pair...now I need this colour...I know i'm greedy!


Every woman should have a pair of Chino's in there wardrobe...ya gotta know how to rock it right as well!


Hell yeah I want a pair of loafers...and I want em in this colour too!


2 words...LOVE IT!


The jacket and the floral print skirt is a must have!

Hope ya'll enjoyed....and remember it's not what your wear it's how you put it together...so it's aight to follow fashion just put your own twist in to it!

BLESS UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment