Jan 27, 2009

WHAT Would YOU Do???

Ok so I don't watch much T.V......mainly because I don't have much time....and you already know even if you do watch it...it's all a bunch of Tell-Lie-Vision..........Recently I came across a show PRIMETIME: What Would You Do?.......It's a show that creates fake situations in order to see what real by standers would do about it......I AM HOOKED on this show.........I took a social psychology class before and from research and experiments they concluded that most people wouldn't even help someone if they were being harmed...until they have a group of people trying to help as well.......Anyway we ain't got no Batman up in reality...so I guess to each is own......all I know is if ya'll know me....I'M STEPPIN' IN..No Doubt!!!






(Ya'll already know how I feel about this...FUCKERY!!!)


Flirting Waitress
(On the real I've been in a situation like this with my daughter's father....I just laughed cuz I know that I GOT him....Females can be really bright tho...this chick in the video kills me with "I'm gonna rip her f--kin fingernails off her fingers!" LMAO!)


Jokes...Husband Beater!

The joke is I still can't remember what time and day this show is on....I think it's on Monday at 10pm....Lol....I'm too lazy to google...sorry...

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment