Jan 24, 2009

BRAVE Heart

So I was browsing worldstarhiphop....and I came across this video...of a Palestinian girl standing up for the innocent against some Isaraeli Soldiers....Maaaan talk about FREEDOM FIGHTER!!!!! I can't even express how much respect and gratitude I have for this girl.....She could have been murked right there......We need more SOULS like yourself.....Ya'll talk about Obama...this is some REAL HERO type shieeet u feel me!!!!




While we're living the life in the Western World...GAZA is getting destroyed...
the inaugration takes the attention off the numerous killings the Israeli Army has been and conitues to do to the innocent people of GAZA........Tell Your Saviour Obama to stop supporting Isarael and use your so called power to get them to stop!...If 'Humas' is such a threat how come ya'll are the ones killing off the people them........u ain't dealing with the enemy, your destroying innocent lives! This video made me so emotional on so many levels.......
MOST HIGH GUIDE US!!!

WARNING THIS IS GRAPHIC!!!!!!!!!! (Baby burnt alive:( )





PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment