Dec 17, 2008

IT IS what IT IS


What does than mean to you? Because to me, it means reality....not what you think it is...or what you know it is....it just what it is...the TRUTH.....if ya'll are still with me...I just wanted to explain the title of this blog....because I feel as though I come across many idealistic view points that do not seems to take its logical course..but in return creates MISUNDERSTOOD Souls...If ya feel me, You will feel him, SAUL WILLIAMS...someone who I feel just speaks TRUTH...with out beating around the bush.....I have many of his books.....and I can still get with the funk/heavy metal/spacey type music he creates......and I'm down with the new look too......it's ALL good........

Here's one of my favourite songs/video's....
"NIGGITARDUST"

2 comments:

  1. see.. i told you ur blog would jump off. my boy started his blog like 2 weeks ago and only has 30 hits... u killin em!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    that's cuz I sent ppl my blog url to check it out!

    ReplyDelete