Dec 16, 2008

The ART of WORDS

Those that know me...know one of my GOD given talents is MC'ing....Been doing it for the longest time now....and it has most definitely been my therapy........This morning I was thinking...Man the gift of gab whether you rhyming, being a comedian, giving motivational speeches or even just being able to be humble & speak while delivering your point is blessed!....It is such a tremendous thing to be able to do..........and when I think of that whole aspect, I think about all the people around me that possess this ability and how INSPIRING they truly are to myself and others......so here's a shout out to MY PEOPLE around the way sparkin' that FIRE in people.....My GRANDFATHER (r.i.p.), POPDUKES, My BRO,TRAVIS BLACKMAN, DND, SPIN, Nicole aka UNIVERSE, GEMINI, LYVE, ADISA, KAGE, BLAKCHILD, ZAKI, the UNBLIND poet etc...for those not mentioned, ya'll already know it's...LOVE!!!


Currently there is one Brother that is stupid dope with words.....He is able to touch you completely with what he has to say.....and I have never seen a Spoken Word Artist like him......He is a fellow AQUARIAN & I can see why.......For those that know about him, know what I'm talking about......and for those that don't...Let me introduce a GENIUS.....


BLACK ICE






Below is one of my favourite peices done by GOD MC...Black Ice!





"We live in a BEAUTIFUL World...but Ugly Souls push the buttons..."

2 comments:

  1. goodlookin out Anitah!!! this is for them sleepy heads.... WAKKKKE UPPPPP!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. black ice is the truth!
    his words will make me jump on him, lol.

    ReplyDelete